Obtaining an Associates Degree in Graphic Design wasn’t good enough for me. I really wanted more. So I went on a inspirational Journey all the way to California where I attended The Art Institute of Santa Monica, and in strange twist of fate, ended up here in Nashville. I now recently graduating from the Art Institute of Nashville with Honors and obtained a BFA in Web Design and Interactive Media. Big question is now. Where do I go from here? I am willing to relocate pretty much anywhere for the perfect job.
I love my major because it allows me to dip in the all the other areas in the interactive field giving me more skills to work with. I have a big heart and and always been into protecting others in anyway that I can, and now I am ready to protect you in developing the perfect website that fits your needs.
- I am a rare breed where I use both sides of my brain – filling in the DESIGN GAP.
- I create websites from the USER PERSPECTIVE and then give it STYLE.
- I think outside the cubicle.
- I dream not only in color but also in code.
- I find myself to have a natural eye in consistency and balance.
- I was born to be a DESIGNER and a CODER.
- I have a dwarf bunny named Zummiez.
Every project is different!
Lets get started right away with my Client Questions. Yes it’s so much fun!